How Tupac Was Murdered. How Tupac Was Murdered.

What's funny is that flash WAS made 12 years ago! This is one of those disney-vault style releases... Classic.

Wish you had made it a true update tho. New animation at least.

Cooper the Creeper Cooper the Creeper

LOL! That was the first flash movie in a month that has made me laugh out loud! Excellent work sir. The quality of the writing and the voice acting really shines through. Keep it up!

Bro'kemon Bro'kemon

Soooo, no one else sees the racism but me?

Minecraft: TNA Part 5 Minecraft: TNA Part 5

wow, that actually got me.

I actually cringed a little bit. Good job there.

The Devil of New Haven The Devil of New Haven

nice atmosphere

I like the way you set it all up. the animation was really slick and you colored it really nicely. needs better voice acting and some better writing too.

lmao @ "it's... gone!"

I doubt that a real person would react that way. :) Good work otherwise.

eating eating

nice job

this flash was wierd but i liked it. just a few technical issues. the chewing sound didn't sync with the animation after a while, and the general timing was a bit drawn. at one point i thought it was over because nothing was happening. overall it was a good shot. keep it up.

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

i really liked it

music was good. animation was good. and it was valentine's day themed! who can't love that?!

White Ninja's Revenge White Ninja's Revenge

haha

i loved the music. try farting to the beat, it kinda throws things off. lol good job!

MegaPwnage09 responds:

McDonalds!!!

FAUX - Chapter 1 FAUX - Chapter 1

good

i liked the comic style but i still wanted to see some more animation. voices would be great. the reading, while it added to the comic feel of things, was a bit distracting. the musical score was excellent. great use of color. great storytelling. keep it up.

Internet Club: The Movie Internet Club: The Movie

hmm

i like the music. the spinning logo thing is smooth. but um, nothing happens... i can't get past that.

keep working.